Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick’s Day

Happy St. Patrick’s Day


I am continuing the research on alterative energy. There is more ways to produce energy then there are stars in the sky. I am amazed by some of the innovative technologies. It makes me wonder why we are still using fossil fuels.


I have received permission to use the SMA America products and technical data in the book. SMA America is a leader in providing on grid and off grid inverter technology around the world. As you know I am starting the alternative energy book with inverter technology as it is at the heart of most alternative energy systems.


I want to thank all of you that have called and emailed me with your ideas on alternative energy for my book. I welcome your input it is very useful.


On the quest to find the right publisher. I have received another firm offer to publish the first book, that makes three. I am sure that I will select the best publisher for the book by the end of the month.

1 comment:

  1. Grid and off grid inverter: is this the DC transmission sites across the Hudson being built?

    New tv commercial states that half of electricity being generated does not reach end user. Can this be so?

    Discussion of Battery use, and maintance would be useful. Much of oral discussion is vague and contradictory. Question: for long life is it best to let battery fully discharge before recharging?

    Nice touch Al. My first blog. I like it. Thanks

    Bill

    ReplyDelete