Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Spring

Spring is here the Willow trees are greening, soon all will be green. How wonderful!

All is well with the second book, Alterative Energy. I am working hard on getting it done. I have started writing the content and making the drawings. This book is a lot of fun. I will keep the topics to the most used technologies but it is fun reading and talking to the engineers about all the interesting methods being tested by many companies. Some of the new technology is very promising, we live in interesting times. I hope that many of these technologies make it to the market. I want to thank all of the electricians and supporters for the emails and calls. I will try to cover all the subjects that have been raised. Anyone that has any comments or ideas for books please feel free to contact me at books@itddms.com.

I am happy and proud to say that the first book, Control and Monitoring System, is being well received by the publishing companies. I have just received a long letter from a major publisher that the book has completed their editors review and they would like to add the book to their list of titles. They will have a deal sheet for me within a few days. I will consider all proposals

.

One of the largest educational publishers in the world has download more copies of the book yesterday. Now I have the two largest publishers in the world reviewing the manuscript. They have multiple editors reviewing the manuscripts for different markets. I hope to hear from them soon. They have indicated that they feel that the series of books will do well in the educational market. This makes me very happy I love to share my knowledge around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment