Sunday, March 15, 2009

Goals

I want to help people learn about being an electrician or maintenance professional in today’s high tech market. I have taught for several years and have been a union electrician IBEW for over 40 years and I enjoy sharing my knowledge and experience. I believe that the only knowledge worth having is the knowledge we share. I have the ability to take complex systems and break them down to simple to understand components. I want to write a series of books the will assist people in acquiring the practical knowledge need to learn about and do there jobs. My plans are to write books on Control and Monitoring Systems (done), Alternative Energy Systems (working), Fire Alarm Systems, Security Systems, Energy Managements Systems, Programmable Logic Controllers and Proportionate Controls and Data Center Systems. I am sure that the list will grow as I get more done and systems change in the fast growing technology.

3 comments:

  1. Looks great Dad! Lots of luck to you.

    Love you much
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Dad. We are behind you Dad go for it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete