Saturday, April 24, 2010

I am back sorry I was gone for a long time


Hi Everyone.
I know that it has been a long time since I have been here. Sorry. I have been very busy writing the new books. I am doing a lot of research on the new books so that they will be relevant works. The second book “The Electrician’s Green Handbook” is being written for electrical students that want to learn about alternative energy. It is full of my original drawings and spends a lot of time on the NEC 2008 code. The third book “Electrician’s Guide to Alternative Energy” is another book in my series for electricians by and electrician. It too is in the works and full of my drawings and NEC 2008 code.
The most exciting news is that the first book “Electrician’s Guide to Control and Monitoring Systems” is now shipping and doing wonderful. It is #1 on Amazon’s Hot New Releases. To all of you that have purchased the book I give you a big thank you. I humbly ask you to please go to Amazon and review the book. This will help other electricians in the selection of the book for their library. If any of you would like to send me a comment on my books I have set up a special email address for that. Please feel free to contact me at books@itddms.com. Also I am now on Facebook so if you are there friend me I can use all the friends that I can get.
If this is not enough I am currently writing programs for Smartphone. Yes I have started a new company called AppsDev L.L.C. Checkout our new website at www.appsdev1.com. We will be launching our fist application for the Android phones in mid to late May.
To all you brother and sister electricians please look for the May issue of the Electrical Worker. The IBEW was kind enough to do a little piece on me in the May Issue. The article is available online at www.ibew.org Look for the Electrical Worker.
I would like send a special thank you to my brother and friend Joseph V. Egan - Business Manager local 456 IBEW for all his help and encouragement with my writing and to Michael I. Callanan Executive Director of the NJATC for writing the foreword for my book. Without their help I would never have made #1 at Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment