Sunday, September 20, 2009

Electrician's Guide to Control and Monitoring Systems

The official name of my first book is “Electrician's Guide to Control and Monitoring Systems: Installation, Troubleshooting, and Maintenance”, published by McGraw-Hill.

Well I was very surprised today when I was shopping and found that my book is available on Amazon.com. If you bing or google Electrician’s Guide to Control and Monitoring Systems up pops my book at McGraw-Hill and Amazon. How cool is that I am searchable and more importantly shop able around the world.

Checkout the links below


http://www.mhprofessional.com/product.php?isbn=0071700617


http://www.amazon.com/Electrician-Guide-Control-Monitoring-Systems/dp/0071700617/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1253453753&sr=8-1

I can be bought at Amazon.com how cool is that……

If you know anyone that would like a copy of my book it can be preordered at the above links. Lets show the publisher that Electricians need and want good books and information.

No comments:

Post a Comment